Challenge yourself in 2013 and join Team Barretstown
Happy New Year
Make your miles more meaningful this year. Why not make 2013 the year that you take on a challenge which will help you get fit and help children with serious illness change their lives.
Join Team Barretstown
Lots of sporting events, big and small, are happening across Ireland in 2013. Every year hundreds of people raise thousands for charities by taking part in marathons, 10/5k runs, mini marathons and more.
The feeling when you cross the finish line can only be describe as euphoric! 2013 could be the year that YOU have that feeling and do something to help others and nothing more worthy than children who are suffering with a serious illness and going through rigourous treatment.
To get you thinking here’s a selection of events happening in 2013. Simply pick your event, register on their website, email Bernie on email@example.com and she’ll send you all the fundraising tips and info you need.
- Great Ireland Run, Dublin, April
- Great Limerick Run, May
- Belfast City Marathon, May
- Flora Womens’ Mini Marathon Dublin, June
- Rock n Roll Dublin Half Marathon, August
- Hell & Back 10k Challenge, Wicklow, February
- Run-A-Muck Challenge, Kildare, March
- Kildare 10k, Half & Full Marathon May
- Cycling Safaris Dublin to Paris 16-21 June
- Cycling Safaris Geneva to Nice 21-27 June
- Dublin Marathon, October