Why not make your miles more meaningful with Barretstown?
Taking part in the Dublin Marathon is an amazing personal challenge, and it’s even better if you’re part of Team Barretstown. The event takes place on Monday 27 October and online entry is now open. Download the brochure here to find out more – Barretstown Dublin Marathon
How you’ll help so many children and families
Children who come to Barretstown have often spent a long time in hospital and have been denied ordinary childhood experiences such as making friends and developing social skills. At Barretstown they are encouraged to step outside their comfort zone in a fun, safe, activity based environment. Find out more about how children and families benefit from Barretstown here
It costs €4.5 million every year to run our Therapeutic Recreation, and 97% of this money comes from voluntary sources. People like you help keep the Castle door open so that children and families can keep benefiting from the magic.
How we’ll support you
We’ll make sure you have an unbeatable race experience and that the money you raise will bring more children and families to camp in 2015. Here are a few things you can expect as a Barretstown runner:
- A Barretstown running pack filled with training and fundraising tips
- Professional training plans for all levels and abilities
- Regular support and emails from with advice on training, nutrition and fundraising
How to sign up for Team Barretstown
- Enter the Dublin Marathon online at http://dublinmarathon.ie/enter/
- Contact Cliodhna at email@example.com or 045 864115 for your fundraising pack