What is a Barretstown Champion? What's it all about?
At Barretstown we run residential camps and programmes for children and their families affected by cancer and serious illness. Through our residential camps and hospital outreach programme (HOP) you have the ability to reach and impact the lives of seriously ill children when your company partners with Barretstown.
We need Barretstown champions who work in companies that nominate charity partners to help us spread the magic of Barretstown in their workplace! We want our Barretstown Champions to help us to grow new partnerships with companies across the country.
So will you become a Barretstown Champion today?
• Being a Barretstown Champion doesn't need to be time-consuming.
• Why not bring up Barretstown in your team meeting, or invite our team to your office to give a talk about our work.
• Tell your work colleagues and friends about what you do as a Barretstown Champion or experiences you have had at Barretstown.
• Nominate Barretstown as your companies charity of choice for the coming year. This will make a monumental change in the lives of families that are waiting to come to Barretstown.
- Share information about Barretstown’s calendar of events for the coming year throughout your office and suggest your company takes part.
- If you have a mother, father, brother, sister, cousin, friend or neighbour that you think would make a great Barretstown Champion share this message with them.
How Barretstown Will Support You!
Provide you with a Barretstown Champion starter pack (including collateral like posters, leaflets and t-shirts to help you to promote Barretstown as your charity of choice).
• Invitations to Barretstown Champion networking and meetup events.
• Communication on a regular basis on what is going on in Barretstown.
• Updates on what other Barretstown Champion are doing.
• Resources to help promote Barretstown fundraising events
Why I became a Barretstown Champion and how am I supporting Barretstown
Aisling Mulligan, Barretstown Champion, Unilever
''Having personally experienced Barretstown myself I have always wanted to “give back and when the opportunity came up I jumped at it''.
''Every member of staff thanked me for the day, how amazing Barretstown is and how they felt that they were really making a difference to the lives of families who really needed it.'' Aisling Mulligan, Barretstown Champion, UnileverGet Involved
Will you become a Barretstown Champion Today!
Get in touch with Barretstown to find out how you can start making a difference today! Call us on 045 864115 and we would be delighted to talk to you.Get In Touch