Winter Wonderland Details
Winter Wonderland @ Barretstown
December 11th, 9.30a.m. to 5p.m. SOLD OUT
Join us for a fantastic Christmas filled day in the beautiful setting of Barretstown. Visitor’s will get to browse through the Christmas market stalls, sampling some delicious foods and getting to enjoy mince pies and mulled wine in Barretstown’s fabulous new dining hall, while enjoying a selection of Christmas songs from the Ballymore Concert Band. For kids there will be an opportunity to visit Santa’s grotto, play games with the Elves, listen to Christmas stories and give Santa your all-important letter!
Among the attractions will be:
- Santa Claus, Mrs Claus and their Elves will be entertaining children in Santa’s Grotto (booking essential). Three time blocks available to book 10.00 am, 12.00am and 14.00pm available on Eventbrite
- Performances of ‘The Ice Witch’ by Ofegus Theatre Company – Two shows 13.45pm – 14.30pm and 15.45pm – 16.30pm
- Ballymore Concert Band and choirs performing Christmas favourites in the new Dining Hall
- Christmas market stalls with a variety of gift and food items
- Face painting, Electric Zoo, kids disco and much more….
Pricing - SOLD OUT
Admission to Winter Wonderland is free but a donation would be appreciated.
If you choose to visit Santa this will come with the following cost and booking is Essential as spaces are limited.
Family pass ( 2 adults & 2 children) : €25
Adult admission: €5
Child admission: €10
Session Times With Santa - SOLD OUT
We are going to be running three main sessions throughout the day. In the Eventbrite booking you will have the opportunity to choose between the following times:
Slot One: 10.00am
Slot Two: 12.00am
Slot Three: 14.00pm
Please note if you are visiting Santa that you need to arrive at Barretstown 30 minutes prior to your allocated time for registration.