In this section
Your camp check list!
The following is a check list of clothes and items necessary for our summer sessions (please adjust this list accordingly for other camps).
We recommend marking clothing and personal items with your name (this will make it easier to return any lost items).
- Your own medication
- Toothbrush and Toothpaste
- Soap and shampoo
- Feminine hygiene products
- Jeans/tracksuit/long pants
- 2 pairs of trainers/shoes
- Wellington boots/strong boots
- 1 raincoat and rain hat
- 1 warm jacket/coat
- Hair dryer
For family weekends with younger children
- Baby food/formula
Barretstown will supply the following:
- Sheets, towels, pillows, all meals, snacks, night lights, cots, high chairs,
- There is a laundry facility if required.
- Barretstown discourages campers from bringing low cut tops, short skirts, high heels or very loose fitting jeans as these are unsuitable for camp activities.
- As the weather can be very varied we recommend that you bring appropriate clothing for cold and rainy weather.
- Please adhere to weight restrictions on luggage as Barretstown is not responsible for any payment required with overweight luggage.
The Medical Centre contains many of the necessary medical supplies required for your care. However you are responsible for providing your own medication.